Part Time Masonry Labourer
- Part Time
- Holland Centre
- Posted 12 months ago
- Expire Date December 31, 1969
- Job Status PUBLISH
Mace Masonry is looking to hire one part-time Masonry Labourer to join the team for projects in the Grey Bruce area.
We have upcoming projects in October through to January & onwards, hours will vary each week. Projects include chimney rebuilds, landscaping, masonry restoration, concrete work, stone work, foundations etc.
The applicant must be flexible with availability and adaptable to different projects on a weekly basis.
Must be capable of manual labour, be hardworking & reliable. ***This job is physically demanding***
Work includes but certainly not limited to:
- Loading out bricks, blocks, stone, mortar, other materials
- Preparing the work truck at beginning/end of day
- Mixing mortar
- Keeping work site clean and tidy
- Keeping tools and equipment ready & available
- Using equipment such as a Stihl saw & other hand tools etc.
- Setting up scaffolding where required
- Excavating & waterproofing
- Concrete work
Two year+ of Experience preferred although not essential. Training will be given to the right candidate.
Working at Heights Certification preferred.
Job Type: Part-time, Flexible
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
To apply or for more information, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org